Home movies, family photographs and personal anecdotes are combined for a nostalgic look at the region's past. Interviews with a variety of residents and vacationers are featured, including clarinetist Pete Fountain, cartoonist Bunny Matthews, artist George Schmidt, Gulf Coast historian Murella Powell and civil-rights activist Dr. Gilbert Mason. Also: excerpts from Hodding Carter's book “Gulf Coast Country” are read by the author's son, Philip. Phil Johnson narrates.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 2. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 3. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19
- 5. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 6. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 7. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max