Season 4, Episode 5 Haunt You Every Day
First Aired: October 25, 2007
Halloween is a day of surprises (both good and bad) for the doctors of Seattle Grace: Alex receives an unexpected visit from Ava/Rebecca (Elizabeth Reaser); Meredith is convinced that her mother's ashes are haunting her; Cristina is snubbed by a surgeon she admires; and Callie announces George and Izzie's affair to their fellow doctors. Dr. Norman Shales: Edward Herrmann. Jack: David Clennon. James: Rocky Carroll. Olivia: Sarah Utterback.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
- 2. Hot Take Debate: Does Game of Thrones Need to Stop Killing Kids?
- 3. Pose Season 2 Finally Has a Premiere Date!
- 4. Rhea Seehorn Says Better Call Saul Might Not End With Season 6 After All
- 5. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Harry Shum Jr. Strolls Down Malec Memory Lane
- 6. Sansa's Necklace on Game of Thrones Features a Hidden Tribute to Arya
- 7. The Good Fight Is Coming Back to Resist in Season 4