Season 7, Episode 13 Don't Deceive Me (Please Don't Go)
First Aired: February 3, 2011
Meredith feels left out as Derek begins work on his Alzheimer's clinical trial; Callie drives her obstetrician (Rachael Taylor) nuts as she, Mark and Arizona try to come to grips with her pregnancy; and the chief is not happy with Bailey's OR tweets.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Brienne Is the Last Good Thing About Game of Thrones
- 2. Game of Thrones: 3 Theories Why the Crypts Will be Key in the Battle for Winterfell
- 3. All the Best GIFs From Game of Thrones' Final Season
- 4. Your Cheatsheet to All the Game of Thrones Weapons and Who Wields Them in Season 8
- 5. The Meaning Behind Pod's Song in Game of Thrones
- 6. Here's Where the Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Falls in Our Ranking
- 7. Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked