Season 4, Episode 1 A Change Is Gonna Come
First Aired: September 27, 2007
Cristina returns from her “honeymoon” (with Meredith) and begins looking for Burke. At the hospital, new chief resident Callie welcomes a new batch of interns---including George, who is repeating his intern year, and Meredith's half sister Lexie (Chyler Leigh). Meanwhile, Richard resumes his post as chief of surgery, while Bailey tries to acclimate herself to her new duties at the hospital; Derek, at an impasse with Meredith, looks to fellow doctors for friendship.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves