Season 2, Episode 13 Early Retirement
First Aired: January 25, 2018
In the Season 2 finale, Diana St. Tropez returns with good news for "The Breakdown" staff: Fenton Pelt has agreed to drop his lawsuit on the condition that Chuck Pierce deliver a humiliating on-air apology and resign from news forever. Chuck, defeated, agrees, until Portia reminds him why he got into journalism in the first place. With Chuck's last broadcast approaching, Katie convinces Carol to reunite for one last job, and they race to find the one person who can disprove Fenton Pelt's claims.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All the Twilight Zone Easter Eggs We've Found So Far
- 2. Lucifer Introduces a Hellish New Love Triangle in Season 4 Trailer
- 3. The Jane the Virgin Cast's Wrap Photos Will Make You Tear Up
- 4. The Big Bang Theory's Rati Gupta Says Raj and Anu's Happy Ending Might Not Be Together
- 5. It's Time to Let Chris Evans Be More Than Just Captain America
- 6. Could The 100 Season 6 See More Major Character Deaths Than Ever?
- 7. Chicago P.D.'s Burgess Tapped Into Her Inner Darkness in an Emotionally Charged Episode