Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In Part 2, the FBI is focused on taking down Gotti and the Gambino Crime family, as well as the bosses of all five New York mafia clans. When Gotti's underboss, Sammy Gravano agrees to testify for the government, Gotti Senior is convicted and sentenced to life in prison. John Junior becomes the acting boss of the crime family. With this transition of power, John Junior quickly becomes the prime target of the FBI. John Junior, having resolved to quit the life of organized crime, pleads guilty to racketeering, serves over seven years in prison, and must still withstand four federal trials all ending in mistrials before he is set free to pursue his life as a "civilian," a husband to his wife, father to his five children, and a law abiding citizen who honors his vow to quit the mob.
In Part 2, the FBI is focused on taking down Gotti and the Gambino Crime family, as well as the bosses of all five New York mafia clans.
Part 1 tells of the childhood and youth of John Gotti Junior. While growing up in Howard Beach, New York, and as a student at New York Military Academy.
- 1. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 2. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 3. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 4. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 5. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 6. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 7. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role