Season 2, Episode 25 The Goodbye Gossip Girl
First Aired: May 18, 2009
In the second-season finale, a scandalous e-mail is sent out by Gossip Girl as the gang's high-school graduation ceremony takes place, prompting Serena to retaliate. Elsewhere, the mean girls dare Jenny to try to claim the Queen Bee throne; and Lily and Rufus attempt to fix their relationship.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 19, 2007
- Rating: TV-14
- Premise: Privileged students in Manhattan keep up on local gossip from a secretive blogger who gets the scoop on everything and everyone. Based on the series of books by Cecily von Ziegesar. (more)
- 1. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 2. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion
- 3. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 4. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 5. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 6. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 7. The Innocent Man Is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System