A newly appointed judge travels to his post in Wyoming, where he hopes to settle a decades-old vendetta against the person who killed his parents and a respected judge. Once there, he falls for a local woman and goes up against a corrupt business owner.
Executive Producer (3 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee
- 2. The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: The Triumphant Return of A-Hole Daryl
- 3. Grey's Anatomy: This Might Be the End of Owen and Amelia (For Real This Time)
- 4. Fox Responds to Report That Jussie Smollett Attack Was a Hoax: 'We Stand Behind Him'
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Revisited Culber's Tragic Story with a Surprising Twist
- 6. Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Jake and Amy Are Victorious in Our Valentine's Day Shipper Contest
- 7. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Umbrella Academy, Breaker Upperers