Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Ever wonder why so many people seek fame? Our desire to be popular comes from an instinctive need to be liked. In this episode, find out why primates and humans both need to be part of social groups.
National Geographic carries out a series of social experiments designed to bring out the inner ape in unsuspecting humans and compare their interactions with that of primates.
Food and sex: with all the benefits that come with being the alpha male it's no surprise that male apes work so hard to get to the top. Find out how this instinct affects man today.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Anthony Scaramucci Hopes Celebrity Big Brother Run Is Longer Than White House Job
- 2. The Bachelor Is a Beautiful Monster with a Tank of Rage
- 3. The Passage's Henry Ian Cusick Hints at Dark Dreams to Come for Dr. Lear
- 4. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 5. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 6. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 7. When Is Super Bowl LIII?