All that glitters didn't make for ratings gold in this drama about a celebrity magazine. The series began with sunny tales about staffers and stars, but later turned to more serious stories. It didn't help, and was an early cancellation in the 1984 season. Seven original episodes aired a year later on ABC's late-night schedule.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 2. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready
- 3. The Orange Is the New Black Refresher You Need Before Season 7
- 4. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs
- 5. The 100's Tasya Teles Gushes Over Bob Morley's Directorial Debut
- 6. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 7. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles