Season 4, Episode 18 Tick, Tick, Tick, Boom!
First Aired: April 20, 2004
Richard hopes to reconcile with his estranged ex-business partner---and Jason's distant father---but the man has ulterior motives for accepting the Gilmores' dinner invitation. Elsewhere, Rory and Dean argue about his plans for the future; and Jason scrambles to get back in Richard's good graces after his relationship with Lorelai is revealed. Floyd: Lawrence Pressman. Dean: Jared Padalecki. Lindsay: Arielle Kebbel.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's JoJo and Jordan Talk Wedding Plans and Their New Show Cash Pad
- 2. Big Little Lies Season 2 Finale Recap: The Truth Comes Out
- 3. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 4. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 5. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 6. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 7. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations