Season 2, Episode 8 When in Florence...
First Aired: April 9, 2017
Giada De Laurentiis and her daughter Jade are in Florence, Italy, to immerse themselves in the local culture, honor their family heritage and create new memories together. Giada shops at the local market, then heads back to their apartment, where she prepares a hearty and robust "first night" meal for them inspired by the food customs of the area. Recipes include: one-pot creamy orzo; seared mushrooms with wilted arugula; and open-face fruit pie.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode
- 2. True Detective Just Made Its Connection to Season 1 Explicit, but We Still Have Questions
- 3. Counterpart Creator Breaks Down That Nail-Biter Season Finale
- 4. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 5. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 6. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 7. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics