Season 2, Episode 1 Tuscan Lunch: An Affair of the Heart
First Aired: July 31, 2016
In the Season 2 premiere, Giada De Laurentiis arrives in Florence, Italy, and heads straight to the local market. Later, she prepares a Tuscan-style lunch to share with friends that are visiting from the U.S. The menu includes her spin on steak Florentine, "greens and beans" salad, garlic bread, a classic dessert and a local Chianti.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 2. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 3. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 4. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 5. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 6. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 7. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2