Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Giada creates a lovely sunset dinner for her daughter and Nonna V.
Giada creates a lovely dinner to be shared as the sun goes down over the Ponte Vecchio. The menu includes Burrata and Strawberry Bruschetta, Grilled Artichokes with Bagna Cauda and Pappa Al Pomodoro.
Giada learns the art of cannoli-making from a Florence pastry chef, then heads to her home away from home to create a unique cannoli filling with Chocolate Amaretto as well as Baci Ice Cream Sandwiches and Aperol Spritz Slushies.
Inspired by the fashion influences all over Florence, Giada hosts a cocktail party near the city's famed Duomo. She prepares fashionable menu with Crab Arancini, Avocado White Bean Dip and Grappa Poached Pears with Speck.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Kenan Thompson Says Kel Mitchell Will Appear in All That Revival
- 2. Veep Season 7 Trailer: Selina Meyer Is Back on the Campaign Trail!
- 3. Netflix Cancels Marvel's Jessica Jones – But Will Stream Season 3
- 4. Netflix Cancels Marvel's The Punisher Just Like You Knew It Would
- 5. Twitter Was Here for Sasha Banks and Bayley's Historic WWE Tag Team Championship Win
- 6. Everything to Know About the 2019 Oscars
- 7. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode