Season 1, Episode 21 Free Fall
First Aired: April 28, 2006
Part 1 of two. Melinda is desperate to figure out the meaning of disturbing spirit messages she's receiving, which are accompanied by loud noises and freezing temperatures. She senses something bad is about to happen, but the clues are difficult to decipher. Meanwhile, Andrea prepares for her brother's birthday and buys him an antique watch that mysteriously keeps stopping at the same time.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 2. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 3. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 4. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'
- 5. All the Breaking Bad Easter Eggs and Cameos in Netflix's El Camino
- 6. Julie Plec Teases a 'Hilarious' Legacies Christmas Episode
- 7. Why This Breaking Bad Fan-Favorite Returned for an Emotional Cameo in El Camino