01:36 — S10/E13: Jason and Steve capture a rare thermal image and have some other chilling experiences.
01:29 — S10/E13: Dave and Sam solve the case of the swinging doors, by doing some good old-fashioned debunking.
00:57 — S10/E13: Dave and KJ survey Edith Wharton s home office and realize that she might be in the room with them.
00:59 — S10/E12: Steve pulls double duty - relaxing in a hammock while investigating with Jason.
01:46 — S10/E12: Dave and Sam focus on floating heads and disappearing faces. Mannequin or make believe?
01:34 — S10/E12: A paranormal with a keen fashion sense? The Ghost Hunters never disappoint - we ve officially seen it all.
01:02 — S10/E12: Dave and Shari listen closely to contrast between natural noises and paranormal sounds.
02:50 — S10/E11: What starts out as debunking quickly turns into solid evidence building. Voices and footsteps all around! Who is out there?
01:08 — S10/E9: Dave tries his hand at karate ghost hunting.
01:17 — S10/E8: Is it a low giggle or the wind? Dave and KJ investigate.
00:46 — S10/E7: Entities try to outsmart KJ and Dustin.
00:49 — S10/E7: A ghost pretending to be Jason startles Steve.
01:12 — S10/E10: Dave Tango uses music therapy to inspire a little paranormal activity.
02:33 — S10/E9: Can TAPS get to the bottom of things so the Freemasons can resume their meetings in peace?
02:09 — S10/E8: The guys do a recreation and stumble upon some awesome debunking in the barracks.
01:27 — S10/E8: Something invisible lifts the back of KJ's shirt.
02:17 — S10/E6: Tango calls in a team of cadaver dogs to sniff out the corpse behind what could be a lost soul.
01:37 — While debunking a noise, Dave breaks a 300 year old artifact.
01:02 — It s not the ghosts KJ and Dustin have to worry about - it s the hellish elevator ride that has them rattled.
02:13 — S10/E3: Is Mr. Gallaher s ghost mad about what happened to his estate? KJ and Dustin may have gotten through to him.
00:40 — Jason and Steve encounter spiders that could pass for extras in an alien movie.
02:27 — S10/E3: Can a guy get some privacy in the john? It seems something wanted to get into the restroom when Dave Tango was using it!
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15