The conclusion of Martin Scorsese's expansive profile of George Harrison (1943-2001) explores the breakup of the Beatles; his burgeoning solo career; the concert for Bangladesh; his association with Monty Python; the Traveling Wilburys; and his death from cancer. Also featured are archival photographs, concert footage and interviews with Harrison, as well as remarks by his Fab Four mates Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr; and Eric Idle; Tom Petty; Olivia Harrison, his widow; and son Dhani.
Executive Producer (3 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jussie Smollett's Lawyers Slam 'Law Enforcement Spectacle' After Arrest
- 2. Jussie Smollett Returns to Empire Set After Arrest
- 3. Grey's Anatomy Theory: Is Amelia Planning Her Exit?
- 4. Star Trek: Discovery: Everything We Know About the Red Angel and Those Mysterious Signals
- 5. Hope's Former Flame on The Originals Will Appear on Legacies
- 6. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Paddleton, Chef's Table
- 7. WWE's Roman Reigns Is Returning to Monday Night Raw With an Update on His Leukemia Diagnosis