Season 1, Episode 8 Are You Still Talking?
First Aired: June 10, 2019
Season 1 finale. Following a four-week journey from Paris to Copenhagen, Lister finds acceptance and appreciation in Danish high society, stepping out of her sartorial comfort zone to attend a birthday ball hosted by Queen Marie. When difficult news arrives from Shibden, Lister is faced with the decision to stay in Europe or go back home. In Scotland, a shocking discovery about Captain Sutherland leads Ann Walker to make a bold resolution about her future.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What Netflix Got Right and Wrong About Its Neon Genesis Evangelion Release
- 2. The Best Shows of 2019 (So Far)
- 3. Nicole Kidman's Youngest Daughter Spotted on Big Little Lies
- 4. Here's When Mayans M.C. Season 2 Premieres
- 5. Fox Fall 2019 Premiere Dates Finally Revealed
- 6. American Horror Story: 1984 Sets Premiere Date
- 7. Here's When Supernatural's Final San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Happen