Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Shane's dream to be back in the Doghouse comes true when he and Nate partner on one of the rarest gems out there a 1956 Chevy Nomad. Will a heavy investment, risky partnership and unusual paint job pay off - or will Nate and the Doghouse go belly up?
Shane's dream to flip his 1957 Chevy 210 Wagon for top dollar turns into a nightmare when the rusted car literally falls apart in the Doghouse. Can Nate and the Doghouse gamble on this partnership - and turn the failure into a stunning success?
Nate teams up with Pat, a longtime Doghouse renter, to tackle a cool but complicated flip: doing a Hemi swap on a rare 1980 J10 Jeep Honcho. But finishing the build means putting Kultured on the line - Nate must decide: is the risk worth the reward?
Nate sees dollars signs when Fabian & Amy surprise him with a 1948 bread truck flip. But, with an anniversary party in the mix, mechanical problems and a showdown over the bread truck put the future of the build - and the Doghouse - at stake.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 2. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 4. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 5. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 6. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 7. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns