Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Garrow is alone and grieving. Lady Sarah has left him, and he can no longer turn to Southouse for counsel. Persuaded by Southouse's nephew George to defend a man falsely accused of murder, Garrow discovers a cover-up and puts himself in grave danger.
When the governor of Trinidad is accused of a brutal crime, Garrow sees a chance to expose the whole colonial system. But his nemesis, Lord Melville, has a proposition: if Garrow will limit his case, Melville will help Lady Sarah gain custody of her son.
Garrow defends two Spitalfield silk weavers accused of destroying looms, an act of industrial sabotage. When on testifies against the other, the case becomes more complicated. Lady Sarah confronts Sir Arthur, and Southouse takes ill.
Garrow is perplexed by his latest client, a man who shot at King George III and missed. Is he a madman or an assassin? Garrow's defense threatens both the state and the king, who has his own mental health problems. Meanwhile, Lady Sarah pines for her son.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 1, 2011
- Rating: TV-PG
- Premise: Courtroom drama based on the real-life cases of 18th-century London barrister William Garrow. (more)
- 1. Killer Mike's Netflix Show Trigger Warning Is Going to Piss People Off
- 2. Kimmy Schmidt's Final Season, Carmen Sandiego and More Coming To Netflix In January
- 3. Friends May Be Safe, but Netflix Is Losing Love Actually in January
- 4. SAG Awards Nominations 2019: Mrs. Maisel, Ozark Lead Surprising TV Nods
- 5. Tell Me a Story Sneak Peek: A Bloody Paul Wesley Returns to Haunt James Wolk
- 6. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 7. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion