Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Richard and his team take on their biggest challenge yet when they set out to rehab not just the filthiest, most outdated shop they've ever seen, but an owner who's lost pride in his business and himself.
Richard Rawlings sees potential in the golf cart industry and is willing to try to turn the shop around. When permitting a historical building puts their plans to a halt and the owner doesn't pull his weight, Richard has second thoughts about the project.
Richard Rawlings gives $100,000 of his time, money and contacts to help rebuild Keys Customs in Key West, Florida. The shop was devastated by Hurricane Irma and now Hurricane Richard and his crew have one week to turn this garage around.
Richard commits $300,000 to the biggest build in Garage Rehab history: the 20,000 square-foot Northrich Collision. Problems arise as Russell and Chris find themselves in the middle of a family feud, and Richard works hard to turn this garage around.
Watch See all »
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 2. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 3. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 4. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics
- 5. Every Actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Who Has Been Nominated for an Oscar
- 6. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 7. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun