Season 1, Episode 10 Fire and Blood
First Aired: June 19, 2011
The first season ends with tragic news reaching all corners of the Seven Kingdoms, which coincides with a shared vision by Bran and Rickon Stark. Meanwhile, Catelyn presses Jaime about her son's fall; Tyrion heads south following his father's surprising decision; Arya tries to escape from King's Landing; Jon faces a difficult choice at the Night's Watch; and Daenerys suffers a terrible setback.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 2. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 3. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 4. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'
- 5. All the Breaking Bad Easter Eggs and Cameos in Netflix's El Camino
- 6. Julie Plec Teases a 'Hilarious' Legacies Christmas Episode
- 7. Why This Breaking Bad Fan-Favorite Returned for an Emotional Cameo in El Camino