Battle of the Three Armies; The One True King (To Unite Them All)
First Aired: January 31, 2016
In the first half of a combined, one-hour Season 2 finale, Isabella is ready to give up against Valencia until Galavant arrives with his zombie army. In the second half hour, Madalena and Wormwood's spell could turn the tide of the war, but Sid has other ideas; and Richard is inspired to perform something approaching a heroic act.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 2. Luke Is The Bachelorette's Boneheaded Mistake
- 3. The Big Brother 21 Premiere Reveals a Truly Game-Changing Twist
- 4. Big Brother Vet JC Mounduix Dishes on the Season 21 House, Cast, and Live Feed Leaks
- 5. Nobody Panic: The Office Is Leaving Netflix
- 6. See James Roday and Dulé Hill Hype Up the 'Barely Watchable' Psych: The Movie 2
- 7. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?