Season 21, Episode 9 A Dangerous Business Revisited
First Aired: January 9, 2003
The New York Times won a Pulitzer Prize for articles written in conjunction with this 2003 workplace-safety report, which focuses on foundries operated by the McWane Corp. of Birmingham, Ala. "Many McWane workers say safety has been sacrificed to increased productivity," says narrator Will Lyman. The hour examines the operations in plants in Texas, Alabama, New York and New Jersey, and includes interviews with former employees, relatives of those who died on the job and OSHA officials.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 2. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 3. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 4. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All
- 5. 129 Things Degrassi Taught Me About Sex, Dating, and Puberty
- 6. When It Comes to Sex and Profanity on TV, Where the F*ck Do We Draw the Line?
- 7. A Virgin's Take on TV Virgins