Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Bill and the New York Humane Society spruce up some desperate rescue dogs for Broadway Barks - a dog adoption gala hosted by actress, Bernadette Peters. Will Titus the Saint Bernard, finally find a home?
Bill gets a last minute call to train three of his 26 dogs for a music video in New York City, a rescue at the Humane Society gets the chance for a new life and we meet Percy the grumpiest donkey in the world.
Bill hits the road with just two of his 26 strong dog menagerie as Bowdie and Lexie get ready to take to the stage in a brand new show and we meet Chico - the naughtiest dog in Bill's life and of course - his favorite dog!
Ever wondered what it's like to live with 26 dogs, two horses, one pony, a cat, a macaw, two pigs, a llama and a very grumpy donkey? Well meet Bill Berloni who does - a modern-day Dr. Dolittle - who trains rescued animals for the stage and screen.
- 1. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 2. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 3. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 4. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 5. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year
- 6. The Family Guy Carrie Fisher Tribute Melted Our Cold Hearts
- 7. Stranger Things: Everything We Know About Season 3