Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Mito, Blue and Teddy join Mr. Bentley to talk about how their lives have changed since the finale.
Creepa and Shotta, the winner and runner-up from Season One, return to the Gentlemen's Club to meet the new pledge class. The final three G's gather in the study to meet with the former G's and get drilled on why they deserve to win. After the meetings, Creepa and Shotta decide which G they are pushing through to the final 2. The remaining two will be called down to the carpet and one of them will go home.
The final 4 G's meet with Bentley's mom to learn how to handle conflict, both internal and interpersonal. In addition, they work on making apologies and learning how to forgive (themselves and others) in order to reach resolutions that are crucial to them moving on toward a better life. When the G's mothers, children, girlfriends, and baby-mamas come to the house, the G's will try their best to "bury the hatchet." The evening culminates with a formal dinner where Bentley will sit down with all the G's and their families to talk through their issues.
With the help of Bentley and Chef Nikki Shaw, the G's are taught the ins and outs of hosting a networking party. These skills are put to the test when the guys find out that they will be hosting a networking party.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Manifest Boss Breaks Down That Finale Shocker and What it Means for Season 2
- 2. The Bachelor Recap: Still No Fence Jump, but Plenty of Drama
- 3. Kenan Thompson Says Kel Mitchell Will Appear in All That Revival
- 4. Veep Season 7 Trailer: Selina Meyer Is Back on the Campaign Trail!
- 5. Netflix Cancels Marvel's Jessica Jones – But Will Stream Season 3
- 6. Netflix Cancels Marvel's The Punisher Just Like You Knew It Would
- 7. Twitter Was Here for Sasha Banks and Bayley's Historic WWE Tag Team Championship Win