Season 1, Episode 12 What to Do While You're Waiting
First Aired: January 10, 2007
During a bye week, the Panthers' seasonal destiny rests on the outcome of a game between two rivals. Elsewhere, Matt's father---far removed from the violence in Iraq---adapts to life at home; the Streets continue to push for a lawsuit against Taylor; and Tyra deals with her mother's dysfunctional relationship with her boyfriend.
- 1. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 2. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More
- 3. Poll: Who Will Win The Voice Season 15?
- 4. Justice for Chris Parnell, the Best Supporting Chris
- 5. Hail Satan, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Is Renewed Through Season 4
- 6. Fresh Prince Star Alfonso Ribeiro Sues Fortnite for Stealing Carlton Dance
- 7. Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jimmy Fallon Put a Holiday Spin on Ariana Grande and Cardi B Hits