Season 9, Episode 21 Cheerful Goodbyes
First Aired: April 30, 2002
Rhea Perlman, George Wendt and John Ratzenberger re-create their “Cheers” roles as Frasier and company visit Boston. Twitchell: Raye Birk. Paul: Paul Wilson. Phil: Philip Perlman. Martin: John Mahoney.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement