Season 2, Episode 10 A Choice Between Two Things
First Aired: May 16, 2019
The Season 2 finale: On Election Day, Jay turns to Kate and the team for help after his parents and other voters are illegally intimidated at their polling place. Meanwhile, Roger and Jill's relationship is at an impasse when Sandra learns that they are romantically involved and challenges Jill's judgement. Elsewhere, Seth gets assigned to the case of a lifetime, but his anxiety increases when he is appointed a bodyguard to help protect him, all while Sandra and Ted's relationship heats up.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jared Padalecki Says Sam and Dean's Death Might Be the Only Way to End Supernatural
- 2. Here's What's New on Netflix in June
- 3. CBS' Love Island Is Bringing Messiness Five Times a Week This Summer
- 4. What's Leaving Netflix in June
- 5. Here's When Orange Is the New Black's Final Season Will Arrive
- 6. Legends of Tomorrow Boss on What That Zari Twist Means for Season 5
- 7. The 100: Is This the End of Clarke as We Know Her?