Season 1, Episode 3 Katrina and Christopher
First Aired: June 7, 2003
Katrina and Christopher have their families and friends plan a marriage ceremony and reception for them. The bride's dream for a simple gown doesn't match reality after a hot-pink dress is chosen to complement the highlights in her hair. The California couple's trip to the altar takes place at the Pasadena Heritage Museum, which is decorated in a theme that wedding coordinator Angie Bloom Hewitt calls “Old Hollywood Meets New Wave.” Also: making burritos for 130 guests; making salsa; decorating with Gerber daisies.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Noah Centineo Crushes Hard on Camila Mendes in Netflix's The Perfect Date Trailer
- 2. All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been Dropped
- 3. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 4. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career
- 5. Skyler White Deserved So Much Better From Breaking Bad Fans
- 6. Connie, the Unsung Hero of Steven Universe, Was a Warrior From the Start
- 7. Sarah Carter on Playing The Flash's First Female Big Bad: 'It's Great to Step Into That Dark Feminine Energy'