The Next Food Network Star: Vegas Throwdown - Trailer
Look back at the high (and low) points in Eddie's Season 11 journey.
The final three rivals present the dish that they would eat as their last bite to earn a spot back in the Food Network Star competition.
The rivals test their palates in a blind tasting, then choose three ingredients they must feature in a dish.
Find out which finalist's second chance at stardom comes to an end after Jeff Mauro and Alex Guarnaschelli's taco challenge.
The remaining rivals are challenged to reimagine California avocados by using them in all-new ways.
The rivals create a dish of love and connect it to the moment that started their passion for cooking.
Take a look back at Lenny McNab's journey on Food Network Star.
Lenny shows how to make a big-family chicken-and veggie feast on a budget.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Arrow's Charlie Barnett Weighs in on JJ's Potential Redemption
- 2. The Flash's Hartley Sawyer Hints Fans Should Keep Their Eyes Peeled for Sue Dibny Clues
- 3. Legacies' Thomas Doherty Compares Sebastian and Lizzie to Gossip Girl's Chuck and Blair
- 4. CBS Renews Evil for Season 2 Because It Knows What's Good for It
- 5. 10 Spooky Shows to Stream for Halloween Screams
- 6. Castle Rock Season 2 Boss on Crafting the Origin Story for Misery's Annie Wilkes
- 7. Holiday Gift Ideas for Fans of Star Wars, Marvel, Game of Thrones, and More