Season 4, Episode 12 Second Chance at a Country Home
First Aired: March 7, 2017
A couple living near downtown Waco, Texas, dream of moving to the country with their three children. After their contract falls through on another property, they enlist the help of Chip and Joanna in hopes of a second chance for country living. After a home search with surprising results, Chip and Jo get to work on a home that may be one of their biggest challenges yet.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Ryan Murphy Recruits Bette Midler for Netflix's The Politician
- 2. Should The OA Get a Season 3?
- 3. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 4. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 5. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 6. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 7. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act