This ambitious monthly documentary series was NBC's attempt to emulate CBS's `60 Minutes.' Initially airing in a two-hour format, it addressed subjects ranging from student riots to honeymoon locales. The first two seasons were hosted by Sander Vanocur before it moved to Fridays in 1971 and was retitled `Chronolog,' with Garrick Utley replacing Vanocur. Returned to Tuesdays for its final 1972-73 run, the series reclaimed its original title, but was cut to an hour with no regular host.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger
- 2. Here's What It's Like to Go to IDCon, the Unofficial Murderchella
- 3. Netflix's The Perfection Review: Logan Browning's Projectile Vomit Is Far from the Grossest Part
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of May 24
- 5. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 6. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 7. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc