Why Do So Many People Fear God?
First Aired: July 12, 1995
Americans' beliefs concerning God are discussed. Guests include author Dan Wakefield ("Expect a Miracle") and retired law professor Ernest van den Haag (Fordham University). Host: William F. Buckley Jr.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Suits Boss Promises Fans All the Darvey Romance They've Been Waiting For
- 2. Pearson Review: This Spin-Off Is Definitely Not Suits 2.0
- 3. 10 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 4. Emmys 2019: Complete Coverage of the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards
- 5. You Need to See the OG Childlike Empress' Response to Stranger Things' NeverEnding Challenge
- 6. The Most Painful Snubs and Happiest Surprises of the 2019 Emmy Nominations
- 7. Hannah Finally Came to Jesus on The Bachelorette