Resolved: Reducing the National Deficit in the Next Four Years
Whether reducing the national deficit should be a top priority. Panelists include Sen. Warren B. Rudman (R-N.H.); economist Lester Thurow; educator Robert Eisner; author Robert Kuttner.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 2. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 3. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2
- 4. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 5. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready
- 6. The Orange Is the New Black Refresher You Need Before Season 7
- 7. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs