This venerable half-hour drama anthology was one of the first series shot entirely on film. Often used by NBC as a test lab for pilots, the show spotlighted emerging talents (the first episode featured Yul Brynner). In 1955, Jane Wyman replaced Gene Raymond as host and the series was retitled `Jane Wyman Theater' until the curtain came down in 1958. In 1963, the series was rerun on ABC's summer schedule.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger