Student filmmaker Sarah Golabek-Goldman explores Poland's Jewish history and her own family's roots as she visits towns where her ancestors lived before World War II. In one town, she discovers the grave of her great-great-grandmother, Leah Tickotsky, in a Jewish cemetery the Nazis descrated during the war.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones' Water Bottle Culprit Revealed in the Final Dolls of Thrones Recap
- 2. Stranger Things' New Coke Teaser Wants You To Believe New Coke Was Good
- 3. Clarke is Getting Sexy in These New The 100 Photos!
- 4. The Bachelorette Is Ruled by F-Boys
- 5. Here's Why Game of Thrones Fans Think Daenerys Could Still Be Alive
- 6. Elizabeth Warren and AOC's Recap of the Game of Thrones Finale Is Better Than the Actual Finale
- 7. Quavo Brings His Signature Migos Adlibs to the black-ish Finale In This Sneak Peek