A flashy action series about a pair of mismatched cops taking on L.A.'s lawless with the help of a beautiful boss and a warehouse full of high-end props and confiscated property. Cocreated by McG, the director of the big-screen `Charlie's Angels.' The theme song was performed by Snoop Dogg.
Director (12 Credits)
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How the Blacklist Finale Set Up a Stronger Season 7
- 2. The Blacklist Bosses Break Down the Shocking Reveals of the Season 6 Finale
- 3. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Canceled After 17 Years in Syndication
- 4. Only Bill Hader Could Think Up Barry's Killer Kid Plot (And Make It Work)
- 5. HBO's His Dark Materials Trailer Is Already Giving Us the Adaptation We Deserve
- 6. Vida Stars Preview the Sacrifices the Sisters Make for the Bar in This Season 2 Sneak Peek
- 7. Riverdale's Lili Reinhart Slams 'Ridiculous' Game of Thrones Fans Petitioning for a Season 8 Remake