Fashion is saluted at this New York City concert, which features performances by Mary J. Blige, Avril Lavigne with Johnny Rzeznik, Rod Stewart with Ron Wood, Usher with Dave Navarro, Faith Hill, Hoobastank, Andre 3000, Alicia Keys, Black Eyed Peas, Beyoncé, Marc Almond and the Pussycat Dolls dance troupe. Denis Leary hosts.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger