A report from the Met Ball red carpet celebrating the opening of the "Punk: Chaos to Couture" exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute. Included: interviews with Kate Upton, Karl Lagerfeld, Donatella Versace, Michael Kors and Elizabeth Hurley. Also: Designer Vivienne Westwood and singer Debbie Harry examine punk as a music movement and a fashion statement. Host: Alina Cho.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger
- 2. Here's What It's Like to Go to IDCon, the Unofficial Murderchella
- 3. Netflix's The Perfection Review: Logan Browning's Projectile Vomit Is Far from the Grossest Part
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of May 24
- 5. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 6. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 7. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc