Season 60, Episode 37 Face the Nation
First Aired: September 15, 2013
The situation in Syria is discussed by lawmakers, including Sens. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and Bob Corker (R-Tenn.); and Madeleine Albright is interviewed. On the panel are David Gergen (Harvard University), Michael Gerson (Washington Post), Peggy Noonan (Wall Street Journal) and Susan Page (USA Today).
- 1. The 100's Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley Reflect on Clarke and Bellamy's Toughest Moments So Far
- 2. TV Guide's Arrowverse Crossover HQ: Elseworlds Broken Down
- 3. Counterpart Season 2 Proves There's Lots More Dual-Universe Fun to Be Had
- 4. Arrowverse Crossover Sneak Peek: Oliver and Barry Meet Superman!
- 5. Kiernan Shipka Teases 'Really Emotional' Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Christmas Special
- 6. Hilary Duff Just Gave Millennials Hope For a Lizzie McGuire Revival
- 7. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves