Season 59, Episode 49 Face the Nation
First Aired: December 2, 2012
A conversation with Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. Also: the fiscal cliff, the Middle East and the Benghazi investigation are discussed with Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Dianne Feinstein (D-Cal.) and Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.). Panelists: Mark Zandi (Moody's Analytics); Maya MacGuineas (Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget); Rana Foroohar (Time); and John Dickerson (CBS News).
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: None
- Premise: CBS' venerable Sunday-morning newsmaker-interview show also aired in prime time in 1960 and '61. When the series premiered in 1954, the first guest was Sen. Joseph McCarthy. (more)
- 1. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 2. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 3. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 4. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 5. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 6. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident