Season 3, Episode 5 Barrett Family
First Aired: October 2, 2005
The Barrett family of Peyton, Colo., have their farmhouse redone to accommodate their six children (two biological, four adopted). The Barretts are treated to a Hawaiian vacation during the nine days of renovations. Also: Brad Paisley performs at a rodeo. Ty Pennington leads the design team.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: December 3, 2003
- Rating: TV-PG
- Premise: Families get the home-repair treatment from a team of designers in this popular spin-off from the personal-makeover hit. Another offshoot, `How'd They Do That?' takes a closer look at the work done on each house. (more)
- 1. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 2. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 3. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 4. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 5. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 6. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 7. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year