Season 5, Episode 21 Turner Family
First Aired: March 9, 2008
A bighearted blended family of seven living in a ramshackle house too small for all the children to have beds have their West Virginia home rebuilt. In addition to taking care of their children, the parents coach community kids in football, basketball and cheerleading, and are caregivers to mentally challenged adults. The family vacations at Walt Disney World while their home is remodeled.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bellamy Delivers a Low Blow to Octavia in This Tense The 100 Sneak Peek
- 2. Netflix's Another Life Review: Katee Sackhoff's Return to Space Is Derivative Disappointment
- 3. Tina Majorino Says She Turned Down Veronica Mars Season 4 Due to Mac's 'Diminished Value'
- 4. Should Veronica Mars Continue After Season 4?
- 5. The Brady Bunch Cast Is Reuniting for Specials on Discovery and Food Network
- 6. Jason Dohring Reacts to That Veronica Mars Bombshell: 'For Three Days I Had an Empty Feeling'
- 7. Veronica Mars Creator Explains That Gut-Wrenching Death: 'Even My Family May Turn on Me'