Season 1, Episode 3 Hunters Become the Hunted
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: June 14, 2009
Part 3. The arid Mkata Plain is crossed, and the need for fresh water becomes critical. The explorers observe a variety of wildlife; face an area of 10-foot-high grass and fear that lions may be hiding there; someone is injured; and two members of the group are on the verge of a confrontation.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 2. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 3. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 4. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek
- 5. Chicago P.D.'s Season 7 Premiere Will Finally Provide Answers About Antonio's Absence
- 6. Where to Stream Downton Abbey
- 7. Here Are the Episodes of Netflix's Criminal to Watch First