A prime-time soap about the people, passions and manipulations at an L.A. corporation borrows the title (but not nearly enough of the high style or boardroom intrigue) of the 1954 theatrical that was directed by Robert Wise and written by Ernest Lehman.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2