Season 2, Episode 15 The 'L' Word
First Aired: February 16, 2004
Ephram worries that he has ruined his relationship with Madison when she doesn't respond the way he had hoped after he professes his feelings for her; Amy breaks up with Tommy, who reacts unexpectedly to her news. In other developments, Will (James Earl Jones) signs Ephram up for a jazz competition in Boulder and Andy joins them for the road trip; and Linda volunteers to watch Delia while the guys are out of town and upsets the girl with her efforts to help her with a school project. Tommy: Paul Wasilewski. Madison: Sarah Lancaster.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought