Season 7, Episode 22 Euromaxx
First Aired: May 28, 2011
Photographer Peter Langenhahn, who specializes in sports collages; jewelry designer Jeremy May, who developed a technique to create rings from compressed paper; architect-interior designer Zeynep Fadillioglu, who oversaw the building of an Istanbul mosque; artisan Adriano Berengo, who founded a studio in Venice. Also: 3D printers.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?