Season 7, Episode 19 Euromaxx
First Aired: May 7, 2011
Bavarian parachute tester Toni Bender; German architect-designer Jürgen Mayer H.; Estonian conductor Anu Tali. Also: Jan Schmidt-Garre's documentary "Long Shot Close-up," about photographer Andreas Gursky; the renovation of London's St. Pancras Hotel.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Our Long National Nightmare Is Over: Dancing With the Stars Finally Eliminated Sean Spicer
- 2. Alex Trebek Gets Emotional on Jeopardy! After a Contestant's Message of Support
- 3. His Dark Materials Book Readers Recap: Why Are We Jumping Into The Subtle Knife Already?
- 4. Prodigal Son Bosses Say Malcolm Is The Junkyard Killer's 'Next Mission'
- 5. Everything We Know About HBO Max's Gossip Girl Reboot So Far
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- 7. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show