First Aired: April 7, 2003
“Family Ties” (1982-89) is recalled during interviews with the popular comedy's cast members. Included: Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan talk about how their on-screen romance blossomed into a real-life marriage. Also: Fox's life and career after being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 1991; remarks by Meredith Baxter, Michael Gross, Tina Yothers and Marc Price.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's When Supernatural's Final San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Happen
- 2. BET and Tyler Perry Team Up to Launch New Streaming Service
- 3. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 4. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 5. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 6. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 7. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3